Tuesday 24 May 2016

My next sewing project - Anna dress!

Hi everyone,

I have my next project lined up and ready to go!

This week I will be cutting out and pinning the pattern for the Anna dress by By Hand London in a really pretty and colourful dreamcatcher cotton, which I bought from Guthrie & Ghani a few weeks back. The sewing will happen when my mam gets back from her holiday so I can ask her for guidance and assistance!


I chose this fabric because there seems to be a lot of bright and neon prints around at the moment and when I first saw it the fabric just spoke summer to me. It will be perfect with sandals and sunnies and just as pretty with some bright flats and a cute little cropped cardigan for work when it gets cooler (more on the plans for that later!)

The pattern came in PDF format and I had no problem printing it off and matching the pieces together, thanks to the very clear pattern and instructions. Now where did I put my scissors?

Until next time,

Aimee x

No comments:

Post a Comment